28 Aug 2014 − Converters of PA 6 for packaging applications are well supplied with resins. Individual suppliers might be witnessing minor bottlenecks, but on the whole the market is balanced.
- The German polyamide market
- German coreboard business unusually bustling
- High demand for pulp-based packaging paper in Germany
25 Aug 2014 − Coreboard manufacturers active on the German market are reporting unusually strong business at the start of August.
21 Aug 2014 − As expected, recovered paper collection volumes have decreased in the UK in July, sometimes even very sharply.
- The British recovered paper market
- Less deinking and more packaging – recovered paper sector facing new challenges
- The Polish recovered paper market
18 Aug 2014 − This story seems somehow familiar: All of the key producers of recycled corrugated case material in Continental Europe announced a price hike for deliveries from 1 August.
- Brown recycled corrugated case material again cheaper in UK
- The British packaging paper market
- The French recycled corrugated case material market