28 Jul 2014 − Manufacturers of kraft and sulfite packaging paper are reporting exceptionally brisk demand in Germany at the end of the first half of 2014.
24 Jul 2014 − PET suppliers are looking back on a very successful month of June. July also commenced with brisk demand and high operating rates.
- The German PET market
- High demand for pulp-based packaging paper in Germany
- Surplus capacity of standard pallets blamed for difficulties in raising prices
21 Jul 2014 − Brand owners select their packaging suppliers globally and increasingly in China. EUWID tries to point out in this article what customers should consider when buying packaging materials from the Far East.
17 Jul 2014 − With the date of France's ban on BPA in food packaging coming closer, EUWID quizzed suppliers of coatings, food cans and can fillers on their experiences regarding BPA n.i. coatings.
- Problems remain over screw caps containing PVC
- Mild temperatures fuel upturn in many segments of the German tinplate packaging market
- The German tinplate packaging market