29 Sep 2014 − “As a rule the weather is the decisive factor in boosting deliveries of beverages,” says an EUWID respondent, summing up the development of business with beverage cans in Britain during the first half.
- Canmakers in Germany bank on the sun and world cup
- European drinks can production increasing again
- The British market for beverage cans
25 Sep 2014 − The lifting of the recycling industry’s exemption from the renewable energy levy continues to be a source of vexation on the waste plastics market.
- The German waste plastics market
- Brisk beverage can demand in northern Europe
- Proprietary glass bottle design to strengthen mineral water brand identity
22 Sep 2014 − Some participants on the UK recovered paper market who had been expecting demand from China to pick up considerably in August in advance of the upcoming Christmas season were worried.
18 Sep 2014 − At the beginning of September suppliers of aluminium packaging describe business over the past months as - on the whole - positive.