02 Jul 2015 − China’s recovered paper imports in the first quarter of 2015 dropped to 6.36 million t, which is the lowest level of recent years, reported Ranjit Singh Baxi, president of the BIR Paper Board.
01 Jul 2015 − Over the past weeks the plastic packaging industry continued to labour under material shortages for polyolefins coupled with the steep asking prices of plastic producers.
- EU close to decision on food packaging cartel
- German plastic packaging market:Concerns over raw material shortage prevail
- Recycling rate for UK plastic packing underestimated
29 Jun 2015 − The 2015 business year has started well for the German container glass industry. Deliveries grew by 1.3% (tonnage) over the first three months. But developments varied markedly at home and abroad.
The German cartonboard market: Pause in price negotiations for recycled corrugated case material in June
25 Jun 2015 − It seems the German market for recycled corrugated case material is taking a breather in June from its marathon talks. Only a few producers dared to make another attempt in June, aiming for an adjustment.
- The Polish cartonboard market:Price round for GD board supported by good demand
- The British cartonboard market:Tullis Russell administration prompts hectic buying in a few board sectors
- British paper and board market:Announcements for higher GD board prices stopped downward spirl