22 Dec 2014 − The German market for packaging glass is in excellent shape after three quarters. Deliveries (tonnage) have increased by 3% over the past nine months.
18 Dec 2014 − Plastics recyclers are facing an even more challenging environment in Germany as the year draws to a close. While prices for post-production waste plastics were roughly stable, primary plastics have fallen.
- German recyclers feel shortfall caused by exemption from energy levy
- The German waste plastics market
- German glass packaging market:rising deliveries in the past nine months
11 Dec 2014 − European PET is abundantly available thanks to new capacities, say converters. Some market participants speak of excess supply which various producers are trying to counter by reducing their output.
08 Dec 2014 − Brisk demand from Polish paper mills coincided with ample supply of mass grades on Poland’s recovered paper market over the past few weeks.
- Polish cartonboard market:Virgin fibre board market characterised by uncertainty and price pressure
- History repeating? Price hike for recycled corrugated case material announced for August in Poland
- SPP conference: post-consumer waste separation in Poland still in its infancy