21 Aug 2014 − As expected, recovered paper collection volumes have decreased in the UK in July, sometimes even very sharply.
- The British recovered paper market
- Less deinking and more packaging – recovered paper sector facing new challenges
- The Polish recovered paper market
18 Aug 2014 − This story seems somehow familiar: All of the key producers of recycled corrugated case material in Continental Europe announced a price hike for deliveries from 1 August.
- Brown recycled corrugated case material again cheaper in UK
- The British packaging paper market
- The French recycled corrugated case material market
15 Aug 2014 − Manufacturers of label paper reported strong deliveries in the first half of the year. After demand picked up
07 Aug 2014 − In July the German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) presented new drafts of both the Printing Ink Ordinance and the Mineral Oil Ordinance planned to be promulgated in Germany.