German paper and board market: Mixed views about situation on envelope and shipping bag paper market
16 Apr 2015 − Comments of envelope and shipping bag paper manufacturers on business development on the German market and deliveries in the first quarter of 2015 once again vary.
14 Apr 2015 − In 2014, the German market for steel sheet packaging developed along stable lines - similar to the previous year. The strong first half was followed by
09 Apr 2015 − The cartonboard business in France was still faring well in March, according to manufacturers. GD producers, in particular, are hardly complaining about a lack of orders on hand.
- Polish cartonboard market:A decent start to the new year for packaging paper and board
- French cartonboard market:Negotiations about new contracts continue in January
- Polish cartonboard market:Virgin fibre board market characterised by uncertainty and price pressure
07 Apr 2015 − The available volumes on the PET market are currently almost entirely of European origin. This has resulted in bottlenecks for short-term orders. Spot suppliers reportedly have few volumes.
- German PET market:Prices continue
- Good prospects for PET bottles in countries outside of Europe
- German PET market:European prices continue to yield in October and November